Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Cutting Natural + Protocolo Rapid Fat Loss PSMF + AEJ + Fotos

dgl123

Posts Recomendados

39 minutos atrás, Ricardo Queiroz disse:

Aproveitando, ontem o Lyle soltou um post bem interessante, e que tem tudo haver com essa sua fase, pode ser de alguma serventia:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/transition-phase-between-dieting-gaining.html/

Aborda as fases tanto saindo do cut, como saindo do bulk

Ricardo, estou lendo aqui. Puta estudo hein... Show!!! Aprendendo cada vez mais!

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Publicidade

2 horas atrás, Ricardo Queiroz disse:

Aproveitando, ontem o Lyle soltou um post bem interessante e que tem tudo haver com essa sua fase, pode ser de alguma serventia:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/transition-phase-between-dieting-gaining.html/

Aborda as fases tanto saindo do cut, como saindo do bulk

Fiz um resumo traduzido:

Spoiler

Macronutrient Intake for Mass Gains – Q&A

Question: I’ve seen your articles outlining the differences in macronutrient ratios for dieting  (basically the difference between carbs and fat once protein is set), but I’m  wondering if the same applies to gaining muscle mass.

Is there an optimal macronutrient ratio for mass gains?

Answer: Certainly there are some general tendencies in terms of setting up macronutrient intake for mass gains and I discussed many of them in some detail in The Baseline Diet 2009 Part 1 and The Baseline Diet 2009 Part 2.

However, those articles were meant only as a starting point and there is actually a fairly wide variability in what might or might not be optimal for a given individual.  Part of the problem in answering this is that folks have made a lot of different approaches work to greater or lesser degrees and, just as with fat loss dieting, you can usually find someone who’s succeeded with just about anything.

While that doesn’t mean that ‘everything works’, what I do think it means is that there is sufficient variability between people to make absolute statements about optimality rather incorrect.  As I recently rambled about, a lot of it simply depends.  Never forget the Importance of Context.

With that said, let me look at some of the issues that go into determining what might be optimal for a given individual.

Calories

Although you asked about macronutrient (carbs, protein, fat), I have to at least mention caloric intake. In the same way that generating fat loss requires the creation of a caloric deficit, gaining any sort of body mass (whether muscle or otherwise) requires a caloric surplus.  Many trainees seem to think that they can gain muscle on air and wishful thinking (and maybe creatine) and fail to gain any appreciable muscle mass for the simple fact that they aren’t eating enough calories to support growth.

How much of a surplus is too complex of a topic for me to address here, I will be doing a future article on the issue.  But sufficed to say you need some amount of caloric surplus to support growth.  A decent starting place for many is roughly 18 cal/lb (39 cal/kg), representing perhaps a 10-20% increase over maintenance caloric intake.  This can be too low for some and too high for others depending on a host of issues.  But you’ll have to wait for the future article for more detail.

Resumo: Para uma dieta de ganho de peso é necessário um ponto de partida algo em torno de 18 cal/lb ou 39 cal/kg. Essa equação irá resultar em um aumento de 10% a 20% da ingestão calórica de manutenção. Porém isso pode ser muito alta para alguns e baixa para outros. Isso é um ponto de partida para monitoramento.

Protein

It’s probably safe to say that most people wanting to gain muscle mass know the importance of protein.  Muscle is made out of protein, right?  Actually, no, muscle is mostly water and the protein content of a pound of muscle mass is only about 100-120 grams or so (the remaining weight being water, glycogen, minerals, etc.).

Protein recommendations have varied throughout the years and intakes ranging from a low of 0.8 g/lb to 1.5 g/lb lean body mass have been thrown out and successfully used by athletes to gaining muscle mass.  In The Protein Book, I actually argued for erring on the side of higher rather than lower (for various reasons discussed in that book) and recommending taking protein up to 1.5 g/lb (3.3 g/kg) when muscle gain is the goal.

But that doesn’t change the fact that many have grown well with less protein.  Whether this represents individual variability or some interaction with the rest of their diet I can’t say.  But protein somewhere in that range is generally sufficient (I consider the recommendation of 2 g/lb to be useful only for individuals using anabolic steroids).

Resumo: A variação do consumo de proteína está definído em um valor que varia de no mínimo 0,8 g/lb (1,76 g/kg) a 1,5 g/lb (3,3 g/kg). Recomendações acima de 2 g/lb (4,4 g/kg) só será útil para indivíduos que fazem uso de esteróides anabolizantes).

Carbohydrates

Traditionally, bodybuilders have advocated fairly high-carbohydrate diets for gaining muscle mass, at least in relative terms.  A common recommendation for gaining might be on the order of 2-3 g/lb (4.4-6.6 g/kg), contrast that to a common dieting recommendation of perhaps 1 g/lb (2.2 g/kg).  As discussed in How Many Carbohydrates Do You Need, there is quite a bit of variability in this value.

Empirically, while many grow best (while staying relatively leaner) on higher carbohydrates (and lower fat intakes, discussed next), there is also a group that seems to do better with the opposite, relatively moderated carbohydrate intakes with higher fat intakes (or higher protein).

This likely represents at least two major variables (and a host of lesser variables): training volume and genetic insulin sensitivity.  A lot of the high-carbohydrate intake recommendations seemed to develop during the 80’s when bodybuilders did massive volumes (the 40-60 set marathons popularized by Arnold and his ilk).  In modern times, few do that amount of volume and, frankly, the amount of glycogen used on a workout per workout basis isn’t really that massive.

You can find the calculations in my first book The Ketogenic Diet but, very roughly, for every 2 moderate rep sets, you might need 5 grams of carbohydrates to replace the glycogen used.  For a fairly ‘long’ 24 set workout, that’s only 60 grams carbs (24 sets * 5 grams/2 sets) to replace the glycogen.  Of course, you need more calories than that to cover growth but I think the point is made: carb requirements from weight training simply aren’t that big unless volume is very high.

Additionally, genetic insulin sensitivity (which can vary 10-fold) at the same level of body fat is another factor.  Successful bodybuilders seem to have a propensity to more effectively store calories in muscle (as opposed to fat) better than less successful bodybuilders.  Part of that is their training volume but part of it is assuredly genetic (and please note that there is more to this story than just insulin sensitivity, you can think of it as nutrient sensitivity perhaps).

As discussed in Insulin Sensitivity and Fat Loss, people with good insulin sensitivity do better with higher carbs but people with poorer insulin sensitivity often do better with lowered carbs and higher fat intakes.  They tend to not only feel better but grow as well without gaining as much fat.

And while training certainly improves insulin sensitivity (it’s arguably the most powerful tool we have to do so), for folks with truly shit-poor genetic insulin sensitivity, carbs may still have to be kept fairly moderate even while gaining.  They may do better with perhaps 1 g/lb (with a minimum of perhaps 150 g/day) with the remainder of their caloric intake coming from fats after protein intake has been taken care of.

Resumo: Tradicionalmente fisiculturistas defenderam dietas com carboidratos elevados. Uma recomendação na ordem de 2-3 g/lb (4,4-6,6 g/kg) comparados com uma dieta comum que gira em torno de 1 g/lb (2,2 g/kg). Porém existe uma variabilidade neste valor, tendo em vista que muitos crescem secos com essa quantidade de carboidratos, alguns preferem o consumo de carboidratos moderados com a ingestão mais altas de gorduras, as vezes mais altas que a ingestão de proteínas, o motivo provavelmente é a individualidade genética, capacidade de armazenamento de gordura e sensibilidade insulínica. A sensibilidade à insulina (fator genético) pode variar 10x com o mesmo nível de gordura corporal. As pessoas com boa sensibilidade a insulina tendem a ter melhores resultados com carboidratos mais elevados, enquanto pessoas com sensbilidade a insulina "ruim" tendem a ter melhores resultados com ingestão de carboidratos baixos e ingestão mais elevada de gorduras. O treinamento certamente melhora a sensibilidade a insulina (melhor ferramenta para melhorar a sensibilidade a insulina), limitando seu consumo de carboidratos em torno de 1 g/lb (2,2 g/kg) e o restante das calorias devidamente divididas em proteínas / gorduras.

Fat

And fat makes up the rest.  As you can guess, fat intake tends to vary inversely with carbohydrate intake.  That is, folks who do better with higher carbohydrates, usually do and feel better with lower fat intakes and vice versa (as carbs go down, fat goes up).  Some of this just reflects the need to keep calories sufficient, if you’re eating less calories from carbs, fat has to go up to compensate.

So what’s high and low?  In the bad-old days, diets containing as little fat as possible were recommended, with 10% or less being common.  I consider that too low for a number of reasons.  I generally use 20% as an absolute low cutoff point for dietary fat intake with 20-25% being more common, some coaches I know stick to 15% but I think that’s pushing it on the low-end of things.  On a fairly typical 18 cal/lb gaining diet, this comes out to about 0.5 g/lb (1.1 g/kg) of fat per day.  For a 180 lb individual, that’s 90 grams.

For individuals for whom excess carbs make them feel dopey and bloated, obviously a higher fat intake would be recommended.  How high would depend on total caloric intake and how low carbs are. But for a diet containing set at 18 cal/lb with 1.5 g/lb protein and 1 g/lb of carbs, dietary fat would have to be just under 1 g/lb (2.2 g/kg).  So 180 grams for our 180 pound guy.

Resumo: A gordura sempre está ligada ao consumo de carboidratos. Caso você tenha uma boa sensibilidade a insulina, ou seja, consegue ter ganhos secos com carboidratos, provavelmente irá se sentir melhor consumindo menos gorduras, caso esteja comendo menos carboidratos, você deverá compensar com as gorduras para atingir seu objetivo calórico. No caso de sensibilidade a insulina "ruim", você irá consumir menos carboidratos e subir a ingestão de gorduras.

1. Você tem uma boa sensibilidade a insulina? Consegue ter ganhos secos e sólidos com alta ingestão de carboidratos? Neste caso em uma dieta típica o recomendado são 0,5 g/lb (1,1 g/kg) de gordura por dia.

2. Se você tem uma "má" sensibilidade a insulina, ou seja, quando ingeri carboidratos em excesso faz você ficar tonto, inchado e com sono, provavelmente você deverá limitar seu consumo de carboidratos (conforme citamos acima) e subir o consumo de gorduras. Exemplo: Em uma dieta de 18 cal/lb (39 cal/kg), 1,5 g/lb (3,3 g/kg) de proteína e 1 g/lb (2,2 g/kg) de carboidratos, o seu consumo de gordura ficaria em torno de 1 g/lb (2,2 g/kg).

Uma pessoa com 80kg teriam os macros assim (para ganho de peso):

32% Proteína: 264g

20% Carboidratos: 176g

48% Gorduras: 176g

Summing Up Nutrient Intake for Mass Gains

So that’s a look at ‘optimal’ macronutrient intake and, as usual, it depends.  There are a host of variables that determine what might or might not be optimal but, at best, it can only be said to be optimal for a given individual.  Training volume, genetics, and other factors all go into this.  But to give a general picture of the range of intakes that might be optimal for a given individual under a given set of circumstances:

Category

Range

Calories

18 cal/lb (39 cal/kg) Or Higher

Protein

0.8-1.5 g/lb (1.76-3.3 g/kg)

Carbohydrates

1-3 g/lb (2.2-6.6 g/kg)

Fat

0.45-1 g/lb (1-2.2 g/kg)

Some seem to grow just fine with fairly moderate protein intakes but high-carbs and low fats.  Others feel and perform better with higher protein intakes, lowered carbs and higher fats. And some do best with moderate amounts of everything (e.g. something approximating a Zone type setup or Duchaine’s old Isocaloric 33/33/33 diet for folks who remember it).

Of course, the obvious follow up question is how to know ahead of time what might be optimal for a given individual. I’ve given some of the factors that go into the decision above but, for now at least, it remains a bit of trial and error beyond that.  You’ll have to start with some of the generalities above and then tweak them to find out what might be optimal for you.

Resumo: Alguns tem resultados melhores com dietas moderadas em proteínas, carboidratos altos e baixa gordura. Outras obtém melhores resultados com dietas com elevada ingestão de proteínas, baixas em carboidratos e com ingestão alta de gorduras. E outros fazem a dieta ISOCALÓRICAS, ou seja, dividem igualmente os macros nutrientes (33%/33%/33%). Acima exploramos alguns fatores que podem ajudar na decisão de qual estratégia seguir, porém você vai ter que começar com algumas das generalidade acima para ajustá-los com a sua individualidade.

Link para o comentário

Pessoal, ontem ocorreu tudo conforme planejado. Hoje me pesei, porém vou desconsiderar pois não foi em jejum ( 2 colheres de quiabo com carne muída + 2 copos de café) então desconsiderei o peso (76,9 kg). Amanhã se não esquecer me peso em jejum... kkkkk

11h00 - Primeira Refeição

300g Quiabo + 100g Coxão Mole moído.

300 kcal - 32g de Proteína

Link para o comentário

RESUMO DIA 6 E 7 DE AGOSTO!

Bom galera, hoje dia 7 eu acordei e estava com 77.3kg conforme relato anterior. Treinei ontem e hoje, ontem um fiz um treino de hipertrofia e hoje fiz abs e bike. Realmente não entendi esse aumento de peso, me deixo meio desmotivado e sem saber o que fazer...

Segue o resumo dos macros de ontem e hoje!

7abf8964453cd16d4fce620d2cbca558.png

c707b9c3c509668ee5f7e828bdd07a30.png

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Link para o comentário

Cara, relaxa oscilação diária de peso não significa merda nenhuma, pode significar tanta coisa (desequilíbrio de sódio potássio, retenção, titica, repleção...). Espera alguns dias e continua o track, além disso foi mixaria de peso pow, desencana disso que o estresse só vai piorar tudo. Problema de ex-gordo é que tem medo de voltar a ser gordo (exp. própria, mas eu era só "fofinho").

Link para o comentário

Cara, relaxa oscilação diária de peso não significa merda nenhuma, pode significar tanta coisa (desequilíbrio de sódio potássio, retenção, titica, repleção...). Espera alguns dias e continua o track, além disso foi mixaria de peso pow, desencana disso que o estresse só vai piorar tudo. Problema de ex-gordo é que tem medo de voltar a ser gordo (exp. própria, mas eu era só "fofinho").

Foda! Mais é exatamente isso! Aí fico pensando : Será que devo continuar o cutting? Ou ir pra manutenção? Aí fico perdido!!!!! Como estou agora! Perdidasso!!!

Link para o comentário

Bom dia galera! Acordei meio desanimado / depre, estou seguindo 1.000% e meu peso subiu mesmo estando em defict. No espelho parece que estou até melhor, mais a balança subiu. Sem saber o que fazer literalmente. Não sei se continuo o cutting, estou com medo de fazer o dieta break e ganhar tudo de volta. Que bosta....

Link para o comentário

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
  • Criar Novo...