Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Como Ser Alpha?

Samuelfaj

Posts Recomendados

Horrível de linguagem corporal, e o moleque ainda gaguejou em 90% das abordagens.
Pra mim, conseguiu por ser "bonitinho" e ter um padrão de aparência que as meninas gostam, nessa idade.

Mas eu não sou nenhum mestre PUA, nem um guru do amor. Mérito dele ter conseguido, porém achei fraco.
Quero ver com mulher que não lê a capricho, e assiste malhação :D

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Publicidade

"Qual parte do corpo de um homem, mais lhe chama atenção, à primeira vista?
a) Os olhos, o olhar - 41,47%
b ) A boca, o sorriso - 28,32%
c) O tronco - 15,2%
d) As pernas - 3,57%
e) A bunda - 2,84%
f) Abdômen - 2,62%
y) Indiferente - 2,62%
x) Outros - 4,88%
z) Não responderam - 0,18%"

Olhar de rasputin nos primeiros contatos.
Olha triangular antes do beijo.

Quem não sabe a técnica do rasputin, é só fazer o olhar que o Aroma falou, de predador, o olhar de "eu quero te comer", que a pupila dilata automaticamente. 

Link para o comentário

@nan101 Pnl, básico de linguagem corporal. Gosto do material do Joe Navarro.

Lhes trago um maluco que me inspirou mto no pl e a puxar ferro em geral, chorando pelo rompimento de seu relacionamento:

A matrix é cruel, 909lb american deadlifter.

Editado por Brachio
Link para o comentário

Com esse pensamento aí nem adianta olhar no olho que ela vai ver de cara que tu é um derrotado

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4d8PHDG4yE

Editado por A_Almeida
Link para o comentário

A very effective principle I learned from over two years in game. (self.seduction)

submitted 17 hours ago by AnonymousPUA

Hi. I'm Anonymous PUA.

I'm not the best in the game, but usually the only guy that consistently goes out in my city and inner circle. I'm not a an mPUA by any means. I don't have instructor-level game, but I consistently eclipse other players when I'm out, in any situation.

I want to share some principles of my own to fill in the conceptual gaps of knowledge you'll quickly discover once you are in field. These are all practical, field tested concepts and techniques which have accelerated my success to an advanced level, so enjoy.

It's not about what you say, or how you say it, but who you say it to which matters the most.

This is a principle which relates as much to sales and marketing as it does to seduction. In sales, the fastest way of making a sale is through being absolutely clear on what your offer is and putting it in front of the right market. One way of thinking about it is that no matter how good of a salesperson you are, it would be impossible to sell furniture to a homeless person, a golf set to a tennis player, or women's clothing to a man. Putting it simply, some products and customers are simply not a realistic fit for each other.

So how the fuck does this relate to picking up girls?

Well, in pick up you will get one of four possible reactions to your game.

A fast yes - she likes you right away and is receptive to escalation. A slow yes - same as above but can occur over multiple day2s, day3s etc A fast no - aka a blow out A slow no - the worst kind. attention whores, girls with boyfriends, emotionally unavailable but needy girls, girls which are on the fence about you which could go either way

Accept that with your level of looks, game, level of momentum, her mood, hormonal cycle, horniness.. you cannot ultimately control how she is going to react to you, the same way a salesperson cannot sell to every person. Some people have chemistry and others don't. You don't have to make every girl like you, in fact this is the opposite to what I advocate as a veteran player.

I want you to think that every girl you meet is holding an envelope with one of the aforementioned conclusions written down. Is she going to fuck you tonight, in a few weeks, or never?

On the approach it will be a nebulous combination of all of them at once, but she will be leaning predominantly towards one. Your job is to find which.

The way in which you discover if she is down or not is by being very polarizing. This means, when you walk up you look at her in the eyes and deliver a sincere, direct opener. Building on this polarity, your tonality, eye contact, sub communications, conversation topics should ooze sexuality. This means avoid at all costs emotionally neutral topics such as talking about the situation you are in, the weather, what she did that day etc. This does absolutely nothing seems incongruent to the aggressive, sexual guy you project when you open directly. Talk about her, make observations, use push pulls, cold reads, typical game stuff. This should be your foundation. Not 100% 'What do you do?' Stranger talk, because otherwise she will relate to you as a stranger to a stranger, not woman to a man she's going to fuck. You control the emotional context of the conversation as a man. You decide if she's going to view you as a friend, lover or dirty bathroom pull - but only if you take ownership of the frame and don't just stay politely inside hers. You must challenge her, you need to to either attack her frame or become an authority in order for her to feel you are a sexual threat.

My over-arching frame to summarize everything above is to play to win, instead of playing not to lose.

Are you there to entertain her for a few hours and then going home alone? And what is something she's not doing while she's being entertained by your little polite chat? Sucking your dick. Remember. You are there to fuck the girl, not be her gay emotional tampon or another guy that falls at her feet. She likes sex as much as you, and there's no reason you need to wait to be the most self-actualized guy in the world. She's not going to wait for the perfect guy to come along either, she's going to suck and fuck someone. And she'll be giving the same excuses of why she can't go home with you as she does the guy she DOES go home with if it's not you, that she's tired, busy, her friends are there blah blah. The only difference between the guy that gets laid and the one that doesn't is that the other closes HARD on the girls who give them signs they want to fuck, while the vast majority give up far, far, far too easily. Girls are just trying to fit in, she doesn't want to seem uncool to you, so she's doing what she thinks YOU want her to do - by not acting like a slut. It's not because you aren't cool, attractive or high value enough. She is just socially conditioned.. and in a weird sense she is resisting because you she likes you. If she didn't want to fuck she wouldn't have spent the past three hours talking to you and being sexual. But she needs you to take 100% responsibility, and literally 100%. Which is why most of my pulls look like; 'No, No, No, I'm not going home with you, We're not sleeping together, I don't know.' And when we actually do they say.. 'Thank god! I got laid!' Im pretty sure this is universal.. Pulling a supermodel or a celebrity you would think you would need to push a little hard for the close, the every day cute girls you and I are dating are the same.

You can either be the guy she has an amazing time with in bed, or it going to be someone who probably has worse intentions than you do. Some douchebag or asshole from the club. Now you can either shut the fuck up and become entitled and pull her in spite of her excuses or deal with the reality that she IS going to be sucking on dick that's not yours after you drop her home for that night. I'm offering you the choice between looking at how girls really behave compared to the 'nice girl' complex you project onto every chick you meet.

So in summary..

Invest in the girls who are down to meet you and get fucked, not girls on the fence or time wasters, girls with boyfriends.. attention whores.

Take each set as far as you can and keep escalating. Until you hear the firm 'No.' Everything else is bullshit

Your game can even be shit and just by doing the two you will have a sexual abundance far beyond what you could imagine.

Have fun,

"Qual parte do corpo de um homem, mais lhe chama atenção, à primeira vista?
a) Os olhos, o olhar - 41,47%
b ) A boca, o sorriso - 28,32%
c) O tronco - 15,2%
d) As pernas - 3,57%
e) A bunda - 2,84%
f) Abdômen - 2,62%
y) Indiferente - 2,62%
x) Outros - 4,88%
z) Não responderam - 0,18%"

Olhar de rasputin nos primeiros contatos.
Olha triangular antes do beijo.

Quem não sabe a técnica do rasputin, é só fazer o olhar que o Aroma falou, de predador, o olhar de "eu quero te comer", que a pupila dilata automaticamente. 

hello-stranger.jpg

Link para o comentário

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
  • Criar Novo...