Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

2º Ciclo - On Tpc 12/09/2013 - Saintgraal's Home

Posts Recomendados

Tem gente nesse forum que faz os proprios anabolicos,ou pelo menos dizem que faz né....

Agora sinceramente?

Avaliando pelo corpo desses que dizem que faz e a julgar pela dose que tão usando,acho que tão comprando sal de gato por lebre...cala-te boca,cala-te boca...

huaeheauaeh ainda bem que eu não faço os meus ...

Meu shape é mto rui surferes =[?

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Publicidade

Tem gente nesse forum que faz os proprios anabolicos,ou pelo menos dizem que faz né....

Agora sinceramente?

Avaliando pelo corpo desses que dizem que faz e a julgar pela dose que tão usando,acho que tão comprando sal de gato por lebre...cala-te boca,cala-te boca...

Isso é verdade.

I have yet to homebrew but eventually I would like to. Here's something I found from another forum that may help you:

Tren for 5 grams

Needed

5 grams tren powder

43.75 ml sesame oil

2.5 ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5%

Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc

18 or 20 gauge needles

mixing Vial

Sterile Vial

Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 5 grams of powder.

2. Place powder in vial.

3. Add BA to the vial.

4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.

5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.

6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.

7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.

8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.

9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though Whatman filter.

10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through Whatman into solution.

Makes 50 ml @ 100mg/ml

Tren for 10 grams

Needed

10 grams tren powder

84.5 ml sesame oil

5 ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5%

Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc

18 or 20 gauge needles

mixing Vial

Sterile Vial

Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.

2. Place powder in vial.

3. Add BA to the vial.

4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.

5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.

6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.

7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.

8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.

9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though Whatman filter.

10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through Whatman into solution.

Makes 100 ml @ 100mg/ml

Tiesterone Homebrew Recipe

"TREN ACE"

Now for the recipe. I made 100ml at 100mg/ml so just keep that in mind.

Ingredients:

-10g Tren Ace Powder

-2ml Benzyl Alcohol

-20ml Benzoyl Benzoate

-78ml Safflower oil

-Thermometer (I used a meat digital meat thermometer which worked well)

-x1 .45ug sterile syringe filter

-x1 .22ug sterile syringe filter

-250ml beaker or glass measuring cup

-x2 10ml sterile syinges

- x1 18 gauge syringe, x1 25 gauge syringe

-2 or 3 point digital scale

-100ml Sealed sterile vile

1) Measure 10g of Tren ace powder into the beaker (I used a piece of paper on the scale then just slide it in)

2) Pour out a glass of safflower oil and run 72ml through the .45ug sterile filter (this is was to get out impurities and not clog the .22 filter later since I was using cooking grade oil)

3) Add the 2ml of Bezyl alcohol and benzoyl benzoate to the raw powder

4) Turn a burner on the stove to low, 20-30% of max, if you have an electric stove place the beaker directly on the element, if you have a gas place a frying pan on and the beaker in the frying pan.

5) Wait until the solution reaches 140 degrees Fahrenheit then add in the 72ml of safflower oil.

6) Wait until it reaches 140 degrees again while stirring every 15 seconds. (The powder should be completely dissolved now and you should be left with a homogenous solution).

7) Place a 25 gauge syringe into the sealed sterile vile to allow pressure to vent while adding the solution.

cool.gif Attach the 18 gauge syringe to the .22ug sterile filter and place in the top of the sterile vile

9) Fill the 10ml sterile syringe with the solution and run it through the filter and into the vile

10) Repeat step 9 until all the solution is used up (this could take 2 hours by hand)

11) Draw 5ml of safflower oil and run it through the .22ug filter into the vile to ensure all of the tren ace solution has passed through.

You now have 100ml of Tren ace!

Hope this helped you bro, Cheers.

Editado por Run
Link para o comentário

Putz cara teria que ver na anvisa, se fala algo sobre a importação de sal e talz ... não sei se enquandra em crime vc pedir .. fazer é crime hahahahaha ... e vender então nem se fale.

Eh crime sim, não lembro onde eu vi, mas foi ontem mesmo.

Sem falar que eh contrabando, etc, eh coisa bem seria.

Na minha opinião o uso deveria ser permitido, para maiores de 18 anos, para fina estéticos, vendidos na farmácia.

Quem quer usar, vai usar. Proibir não adianta, só faz deixar as pessoas usando coisas sem qualidade.

Mas em país que proibiu a creatina..

Link para o comentário

eu consigo a materia prima aqui, so preciso dos "cientistas" pra cozinhar :ph34r_anim: MUAMAUMAUAHAUAMUAHUA

mas zoera, tirem essa idéia da cabeça, vcs nem tem higiene para fazer um frango, imagine anabols

+1 no post do fire

higiene é a ultima coisa que me preocupo

se eu tiver o resto

Link para o comentário

Visitante
Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.
  • Criar Novo...