Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Nasser El Sonbaty Morreu ?

AlefNunes

Posts Recomendados

Publicidade

GH15 já foi falado dez vezes no tópico que era uma espécie de 'bot' um monte de gente atrás da conta usava não só o nasser.

o engraçado é nego querer pagar de manjador né ... eu sei disso e fui eu que no outro tópico ...

vai dar uma lidinha no ultimo post do gh15 que ele diz que nasceu e vai morrer como um só ... e que ele não é o nasser ...

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Mitou no nome. kk'

Muito

Nasser parece ter morrido mesmo, mas o Gh15 continua postando

do you want me to die ahead of my time? i kep teling you i have very bad filt after my life this is not joking mater and i live with 24 7 protection but they will find a way to me in the end,,

let me finish wat i strted ,, let god judge me in due time ...and if you want when im dead and ill be dead its mater of time when im out.. you can play guess who all day long

what was created here is biger than anything bodybuilding,, it wil help the 30 year old and the 60 year old ,, it will help human kind ,, what created here will far surpass my life term ,,what created here was created by paying blod ..my blood

i told you before i bring you to holy land then i go

gh15 approved

e o gh15 approved voltou o/

Link para o comentário

tem mais esse aqui tb

i always write with ,, but i also add the dots... you cant do ,, every since time you have sentences you got to do the dots,, me and retabolil used to communicate with ,, ,, ,,, all the time back in late 90s ...this is how it start

i was alwyas one fella and i will always be one fella ,, till im gone then ill be no fella... see...the dots...
i used to do more ,,, but with time i add to integrade both

gh15 approved

Link para o comentário

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
  • Criar Novo...