Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Importação De Suplementos

Krymuss

Posts Recomendados

Pelo que andei lendo e vendo no Youtube hj, o Paypal ta aceitando pagamento via boleto bancário.

Portanto, não precisa mais de cartão internacional para compras internacionais.

=]

Sim.

O problema é o cambio utilizado,o dólar é muito mais caro e,junto com o IOF e o VET,não está valendo a pena,creio eu.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Publicidade

Pelo que andei lendo e vendo no Youtube hj, o Paypal ta aceitando pagamento via boleto bancário.

Portanto, não precisa mais de cartão internacional para compras internacionais.

=]

Legal man...apesar de no momento eu n fazer ideia de como usar o paypal, pois nunca precisei usa-lo, vou procurar saber como faz e tentar a sorte...

Por curiosidade, alguém aí sabe se varia muito os valores de frete dentro da própria empresa (HD, no caso)? pq no meu primeiro pedido deu caro bagarai...$31.51 por um Combat (MP) de 1,8kg e um Daily Formula, que deve pesar bem pouco...

Edit: Lembrando que eu escolhi o DHL

Editado por Bullrider
Link para o comentário

Coisa linda:

SDS chegou hoje em 14 dias sem tributação (whey optimum 2lbs e opti men 180 caps).

Porteiro me entregou o pacote eu todo pimpão achando que era um da VC de 3 meses e era SDS de 2 semanas... LOL

Obs: será que dá zica (chegar junto na fiscalização BR) pedir outro pacote com 2 dias de diferença? Peguei a promo de C4 ontem e queria pegar uns Assaults tb...

Link para o comentário

Eu sou o mais sortudo da galera com 2 de outubro sds?? :king_right:

Confesso que não entendi a pergunta...

Pessoal, alguém aí sabe alguma coisa a respeito de quantidade de produtos e susceptibilidade de taxação? Tava pensando em pegar várias coisas de baixo preço e volume em uma mesma compra, como algumas vitaminas e similares, mas n sei se caso abrissem a encomenda, a quantidade de produtos influenciaria na decisão de taxar ou não (mesmo sem peso e valor elevado), ou eles taxam obrigatoriamente tudo o que abrem?

Link para o comentário

Pessoal que acompanha a SDS a mais tempo,

com qual frequência aproximadamente eles botam promos?!

Nunca. =) muito raro promo na sds.

Confesso que não entendi a pergunta...

Pessoal, alguém aí sabe alguma coisa a respeito de quantidade de produtos e susceptibilidade de taxação? Tava pensando em pegar várias coisas de baixo preço e volume em uma mesma compra, como algumas vitaminas e similares, mas n sei se caso abrissem a encomenda, a quantidade de produtos influenciaria na decisão de taxar ou não (mesmo sem peso e valor elevado), ou eles taxam obrigatoriamente tudo o que abrem?

Quanto maior a caixa maior a chance, ponto. Se eles taxam tudo que abrem é impossível a gente saber, mas te adianto que eles não abrem 1% do que taxam, quase tudo é tributação não invasiva (sem abertura de pacote).

Eu sou o mais sortudo da galera com 2 de outubro sds?? :king_right:

Eu tenho uma. =)

Enviado de meu XT910 usando Tapatalk

Editado por disfr
Link para o comentário

Pra quem tava com problema da falta do LMxxxxxxxxxUS nos pacotes da DHL, entrem em contato com a empresa (DHL).

A BB entrou um contato pra mim e ontem mesmo me mandaram o código.

Só que não mudaram no site, ou seja, só Deus sabe se o código é verdadeiro ou se o cara me zuou ehuahuehae, mas já é alguma coisa.

Ps.: pessoal deve fazer piada com brasileiro, só pode. Tive que mandar 3 e-mails pra convencer a BB a entrar em contato com a DHL, pqp...

Seguem abaixo os emails que troquei

E-mail original

Dear Sir/Madam,

The tracking code GM2851xxxxx11392974 related to order #175xxxxx92 didn't generate a LMxxxxxxxxxUS code on the right side of the screen, in the field "Customer Confirmation" (tracking page).
It seems that many people are having this situation right now.
All my previous packages had this LMxxxxxxxxxUS code.
A few examples:
GM555xxxxx60914762 LM3xxxxx392US GM555xxxxx5329317397 LM3xxxxx506US GM5551xxxxx1078159 LM3xxxxx553US GM5551xxxxx1095286 LM3xxxxx590US GM5551xxxxx1152873 LM3xxxxx805US GM2751xxxxx005829858 LM3xxxxx987US GM5551xxxxx1163985 LM3xxxxx100US
Could you please ask the designated people to solve this issue, or contact DHL to retrieve what this code is?
DHL does not provide any way for us to have GlobalMail support, only you.
Thanks a lot and best regards,

Resposta (Ctrl+C Ctrl+V safado sem nem ler meu email direito):

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us here at BB.com Customer Service. I am happy to help you with this today. I apologize for these shipping delays.

Since the package is less than 4.4lbs and the super saver shipping option was selected, there will not be any additional tracking available so I cannot see the exact location of your package. As of now the package hasn?t updated since it has left the US but that doesn?t mean there is an issue with the shipping. With the super saver shipping option selected, it can take 10-25 business days to arrive at your country?s point of entry.

After it arrives to your country, it can be held by customs on average 3-8 business days, but could be held up until they deem necessary. We unfortunately don?t have any control over your local customs processing speed. I would recommend contacting you local customs officials to verify the status of your shipment since they don?t always reach out to the recipient of the items if there are any problems. Once they clear the package, it will be handed off you your local postal carrier. That can take additional 7-10 business days before it?s delivered. If you do experience extra delays it?s because your customs office is likely just double checking the contents of your purchase to ensure that everything in it is legal for import. If you would like more details on this process feel free to check out:

http://bb/store/help/customs.htm

I hope this clears things up for you today. If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know! You can reach us here 24/7 via chats, email, and phone at 1-xxxxx3411. Thanks for choosing BB.com!

Minha resposta:

Dear Sir,

even though the package is less than 4.4lbs, and super saver is selected, there has always been this LMxxxxxxxxxUS code.
It does not allow me to track the package step-by-step, but allows me to know when it's out for delivery in my country, so it's very important.
Please check these codes I sent you, just for reference, you will see that all of them are less than 4.4lbs and all of them have this LMxxxxxxxxxUS code I'm talking about.
All I am asking for is: please give DHL a call and ask what the code is, it's as simple as that.

Resposta deles, tentando me convencer a deixar quieto:

Thank you for the email! I apologize for the issues with this order 175xxxxx92, but I would be more than happy to help you out with this today. After pulling up your information, I was able to confirm that the LS number did not generate. That number is simply a code used in case the packages are returned back to us, it is a return tracking number. That being said, I can assure you that your order shipped out on March 6th from our Idaho warehouse, and you should be able to use your DHL Tracking number (GM285113xxxxx1392974) to locate this package with Brazil's customs agency.

I researched your order and confirmed it was processed at the DHL Global Mail Center on March 10th. Using the Super Saver shipping method, any package under two kilograms (4.4 lbs) is not provided with step-by-step tracking information once it leaves the United States, so I am unable to determine the exact location of your order at this time.

After a package leaves the United States, it takes 10-25 business days to be delivered to your country's customs officials for clearance inspection. We do our best to speed up the customs process by providing them with all the required paperwork for import, but are unable to determine an exact time frame for how long your package will take to clear. Past experience tells us that most packages clear customs after 5-7 business days and are then handed over to your local post for delivery. After clearing customs, packages are typically delivered to the customer within 5-10 days. Using those time frames as an outline, most packages shipped to Brazil take 17-20 business days to arrive at your door. It has been 3 business days since your package left the United States, so I expect your order has reached customs, and is awaiting inspection by customs officials, and should be delivered to you sometime in the next 10-22 business days.

If you would like to review the tracking information that shows your package left the United States, please visit http://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/ and use tracking number GM28511xxxxx11392974. For more information on our international shipping methods, please review our http:/bb/store/help/intership.htm page page and additional customs information can be found on our http://bb/store/help/customs.htm page.

I appreciate the opportunity to assist you today and hope I've addressed your concerns. If you have any additional questions, please reply directly to this email, or if you prefer, you can call our International Customer Service number at+1-208-3xxxxxx4; we have agents available to answer your questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Thank you for choosing Bodybuilding.com, and good luck with all your health and fitness goals, and have a great day Maykon!

Minha resposta:

This is not about a shipping delay. I made this purchase last week.

I'll give you more details. Actually this LMxxxxxxxxxUS code is useful in two cases:
1 - In case the package is returning to you guys, just as you said
2 - When it arrives in my town
For the #2 case it's very important for me to have it.
I understood that my package has been processed, and everything, I have no doubt about that and I really trust BB.com. Just for you to understand, I enter this LMxxxxxxxxxUS code in a web service connected to our local post service (Correios). It refreshes every 5 minutes and gives me information about my package. I cannot track it step by step, and I know it, but this code is refreshed in two cases:
1 - When it's out for delivery.
2 - When there was a problem with the delivery (for example, if a part of my address is missing). It's already happened with me.
Our postal service does the big favor of NOT communicating when a problem happens, so that's why the LMxxxxxxxxxUS is so important for me. If I didn't have the code in that case, I would have lost the package!
I hope I'm not bothering you by asking that.
Please make a 5-minute call to DHL and ask: please, what is the LMxxxxxxxxxUS code for tracking number GM285113xxxxxx392974?
And we'll all be good :)
Thanks a lot!!!

Resposta deles:

[email protected] . I hope this answers all you questions and concerns. We appreciate your business and thank you for contacting BodyBuilding.com. Here is that link for DHL:

Thank you for contacting BB.com regarding your order. I am sorry but we are unable to provide the LM number as we do not have it available. However, I did contact DHL and request the LM number be emailed to you directly. They should contact you within 24-72 hours and you can correspond directly with them regarding the order. I have included the contact link for DHL in case they do not respond. I have made the initial request and you should receive the response at the email address

http://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/help/contact

Depois de algumas horas a DHL me enviou o rastreamento e só respondi agradecendo e elogiando:

Dear xxxx,

this is what good service makes. DHL has just sent my LMxxxxxxxxxUS number and now I have my problem solved!!
All the credit to you, for really trying to help, and giving me such a good service.
Thanks!! Have a great weekend!
If you're not xxxxx, please forward this message to this person.
Best regards,

Pessoal tá cagando pra gente, se não for insistente e paciente, é ctrl+c ctrl+v e foda-se.
Espero q ajude alguém!

Editado por maykonsantini
Link para o comentário

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
  • Criar Novo...